- Handling client communications and managing all deliveries of each engagement to ensure the Quality and TAT is maintained.
- Exposure to Indian/US/UK/Aus/Canadian personal tax returns/laws.
- Reviewing Canada Individual (T1) tax returns
- Reviewing tax calculations by tax analysts and ensuring feedback is documented.
- Mentoring Canada taxation team and ensuring high-quality timely deliverables in client-facing setup.
- Manage and direct the day-to-day activities of the offshore tax group.
- Responsible for complying with daily submission of timesheets, updating workflow systems.
- CA/ICWA Inter/MBA-Finance with 3-4 years of experience in handling and managing Indian/US/UK/Aus/Canada taxation projects
- Should have experience in handling live tax seasons for Indian/US/UK/Aus/Canada.
- Proficient in using various features of Tax prep and Profile for Canada tax returns preparation (Desirable not mandatory)
- Proficient in using Various individual tax return soft wares
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in MS-Office
Send your resumes to email@example.com