- Client communications related with day-to-day deliveries of Individual Tax Returns to ensure the Quality and TAT is maintained.
- Exposure to Canadian personal tax returns/laws.
- Preparing/Reviewing Canada Individual (T1) and Trust (T3) tax returns.
- Preparing/Reviewing tax calculations by junior tax analyst and ensuring feedback is documented.
- Ensure the day-to-day activities of the offshore tax group.
- Complying with updating workflow systems.
- B.Com with compulsory Tax as a subject with 2-3 years of experience in Tax in any of the geographies – UK, US, Canada, India or any international Tax experience
- Experience of working in live tax seasons for Canada would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in using various Tax software.
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficient in MS-Office
Send your resumes on email@example.com