In the world of accounting & bookkeeping, talent is everything. Top-notch professionals can make or break your CPA firm’s reputation and profitability. However, an alarming trend is sweeping through the industry – the accounting talent crisis.
Firms are struggling to attract and retain the right talent, leaving many to wonder: Is it the professionals or the business model that is to blame?
To find out, watch our On-Demand Webinar featuring two distinguished thought leaders in the accounting profession, Ron Baker and Hitendra Patil.
Key Insights Available:
- Understanding the Accounting Talent Crisis: Delve into the current landscape of talent shortage within the accounting profession.
- Identifying the Culprit: Uncover critical factors within your firm’s business model contributing to the talent crisis.
- Proven Solutions and Strategies: Learn how to reshape your business model, inspire your team, and leverage global talent for unprecedented growth and profitability.
- Real-World Success Stories: Gain inspiration from firms that successfully navigated the talent crisis and apply their strategies to your firm.
Who Will Benefit:
- CPA/Accounting firm leaders and partners
- HR and talent acquisition professionals at CPA/Accounting firms
- CPAs and Accountants aiming to elevate their firm’s talent retention
Don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to access actionable insights and strategies that can empower your firm to overcome the Accounting Talent Crisis. Catch the On-Demand Webinar now and transform your approach to talent management.
Ron J. Baker
Ron has authored eight best-selling books, including: The Firm of the Future; Pricing on Purpose; Measure What Matters to Customers; and Implementing Value Pricing. His latest book, co-authored with Paul Dunn, Time’s Up!
Ron has been named on Accounting Today’s 2001-2007, and 2011-2022 Top 100 and Top 10 Most Influential People in the profession; and inducted into the CPA Practice Advisor Hall of Fame in 2018. He is a faculty member of the Professional Pricing Society.
Hitendra R. Patil
Hitendra R. Patil, is the President of the Global Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Services of Datamatics Business Solutions, Inc. (DBSI). DBSI provides services exclusively to CPA/Accounting firms in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Hitendra is a leading authority in client accounting and advisory services, and accounting technology. He’s among the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting and an acclaimed author of books for CPAs and accountants, including “Rise of The AiCCOUNTANTS™: The What, Why, and How of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Accountants” and “The Definitive Success Guide to Client Accounting Services (CAS).